Noteworthy,

Snow it - Kemang

1/29/2016 Soya Yanagawa 0 Comments


Yey, this will be my first post on 2016! I am apologize to make you wait. Well, it is because I have been very busy working. 

Today, I am going to tell you a story about Snow-It at Kemang. OK, I have known this place for quite a while. Thanks God that I can finally went there and have a wonderful things that really worth to shared.




Strategically located in Jalan Kemang Raya, near the traffic light to Kemang Selatan, Snow-It is waiting for you to visit. The place is quite amiable, they use a giant window and glass wall to greet us from the street. Indeed, the dining place on the first floor is quite small and limited, but not to worry, they have more spacious area on the second floor.

Snow-It named as an Korean dessert cafe, so you will find assorted bingsoo on their menu. But not only that, they also serve you light and heavy meal to fulfill your appetite. Well, without any further, let us see their dishes.


Tok Ramen | IDR 28,000
Egg + IDR 4,000

OK, I am craving for ramyun that day. Indeed, they use instant ramyun for this Tok Ramen. But, can you imagine that you went there on a rainy day and eat a steaming hot bowl of tok ramen? One thing for sure this Tok Ramen is quenching my thirst that day. 




Spicy Ramen | IDR 32,000

To be honest, even a simple dish can become extraordinary when they served beautifully.  Presentation is a plus! Snow-It adds some cuteness into this spicy noodle. But not to worry, I don't think it was Samyang's spicy noodles. It was hot and spicy, but not as spicy as samyang. Moreover, to neutralized the spiciness, they add cute little rice balls.


 


Snow Bingsoo | IDR 53,000

I ordered this snow bingsoo because I found that this bingsoo is the most recommended dish on the internet. Indeed, the presentation looks stunning. It has sweet indulging milk taste with blue curacao syrup and cotton candy. For a sweet lover, you might love this bingsoo. 

For me, it was too sweet for my palate. I am not a biggest fan of overly sweet dishes. but one thing for sure, I really love the milky taste from the shaved ice. OH, I think that Snow-It use milk as their shaved ice. So it really enliven your dessert time.





Injelmi Bingsoo | IDR 45,000

This Injelmi Bingsoo will always be my favorite here. Do not judge this bingsoo from its look. Indeed, it will be easily knocked out if you compare with Snow Bingsoo's presentation. It has earthy, modest and humble look. But once you eat it, you will be surprise with its deliciousness. 

The milky shaved ice was complemented with sweet indulging soy powder, almond and mochi. As you can see, it has variegated taste and textures. Ow, for your information, Snow it give you generous amount of mochi. OVERALL, this Injelmi Bingsoo is a MUST TRY ITEM if you happened to visit this beautiful place. 

I don't know about you, but I am craving about this Bingsoo. Have a great day and Godspeed!





Snow-it

Jalan Kemang Raya No. 69
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12730

Phone: (021) 7196169
Instagram: @cafesnowit

Open Daily: 11.00 - 01.00 (last order 00.00)

You Might Also Like

0 Comment: