Holiday Inn Express,

Holiday Inn Express - Jakarta Thamrin

2/03/2014 Soya Yanagawa 1 Comments





InterContinental Hotels Group has opened their newest hotel in Thamrin area, named Holiday Inn Express.

Situated in the heart of Jakarta's Central Business District, Holiday Inn Express is a smart hotel choice for savvy business and leisure travelers who are looking for best location combined with best value, offering a relaxed affordable and hassle free stay every time.

I feel so blessed that I have got the opportunity to be part of their pre opening simulation exercise.





I don't have any difficulty to find this modern and outstanding hotel. Located strategically on Jl. Tanjung Karang, Thamrin, it is only minutes away from major multinational business headquarters, banks, embassies and government offices. Indeed their location is very suitable for business traveller.

Surrounded by many interesting amenities that Jl. Thamrin offer, Holiday Inn Express might be the best place for you to enjoy Jakarta.




I will be glad to give you some recommended places that you can visit according to your needs.

Malls:
- Plaza indonesia (only 10 minutes on foot)
- Grand Indonesia (only 7 minutes on foot)
- Thamrin City (only 15 minutes on foot)

Restaurants:
- UOB Plaza / Thamrin Nine : you can find many restaurant that serve local and international food.
- Indosurya Plaza
- Seribu Rasa
- Bebek Bengil - The Ubud

For Street food or hawker food, I really recommend you to go along Jl. Kendal, which is still in walking distance area. You can find many Indonesian traditional food such as Sate, Soto, Gulai, etc. The most interesting part is, they often to put "kumis" (mustache) on their names. But please be noticed: For foreign traveler, you better have a strong stomach....

Easy access to many interesting places in Jakarta, such as Monumen Nasional, Museum Nasional, Semanggi, Senayan, etc. You only need 3 minutes to go to Tosari Bus Way (TransJakarta) Shelter and Sudirman Train Station.

If you feel hungry in the middle of the night, you can go to Seven Eleven right across the Grand Indonesia. It is a 24 hours convenience store and only 7 minutes on foot.

Do not forget about the Car Free Day every Sunday from 06.00 to 11.00. During those hours, the busy street in Jakarta’s CBD are transformed into effervescent, people-friendly zones where thousands of locals gather to enjoy a refreshing morning away from traffic.




OK, back to Holiday Inn Express. I do really enjoy my stay on Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin. The receptionist gave me the #107 room, next to my best buddy Yenny's room (#105).






I instantly fall in love once I opened the door. I really love their lighting and neat design interior. I am amazed with their attention to detail and choice for the furniture. With smart interior design, this decent room space looks so cozy and comfortable.

I can imagine that if I stay here on the weekend, I will barely go out from my room. Holiday Inn Express already gave us everything that we need to indulging our self; such as Air Conditioning, Telephone, Refrigerator, TV cable, Internet Access and Safety Box.





For me, the most important part on hotel's room is their bathroom. Even though it was not very spatial, but their bathroom is so clean and neat. I admired how they combined function and aesthetic beautifully.






One thing for sure, I noticed that Holiday Inn Express's target is for business traveler. Free and fast Wi-Fi available in guest rooms and throughout the hotel to stay connected all day. Not to mention, they also have prepared many power jack, so you will not find any problem to recharge all of your gadgets.

This guest rooms are well-designed for everything you need for a great stay.

After a long day working, I am so grateful that I can be indulged by Holiday Inn Express. I sleep well that night.







On the next morning, I grab a quick breakfast at Express Start™. Located on the first level Holiday Inn Express right next to the lobby, the Express Start environment looks so neat and clean. With nice tables, chairs and bright lighting makes this place looks so comfortable







That morning, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin serves us with their Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin, scrambled eggs, sausage and soup. But the also have bread with various jam, cereals and fruits. For the drinks, you can choose from mineral water, juices, coffee or tea and milk. The most interesting part is, they provide 3 kinds of milk; Full cream milk, Low fat milk and soya milk. I really enjoy my breakfast moment.

Ow, for you who didn't have much time to sit there and eat your breakfast, you can grab your breakfast to go. Holiday Inn Express know that breakfast is the most important dish for the day.






Actually, I don't want to go to the office that day. I just think that I want to drowned myself into that comfortable bed once again. But it is really a shame if I don't start my day after I have got so much indulgence from Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin. So, i went to my office by TransJakarta.

I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to try and indulge myself for one night at Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin.

Thank you so much and Godspeed!





HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS JAKARTA THAMRIN
Jl. Tanjung Karang No. 1
Thamrin, Jakarta 10230
INDONESIA

T. +62 21 29580600


Amenities:
- Business Center - Wireless Data Connection -
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities (Washer/Dryer) - Fitness Center -

General Hotel Information
- Check in Time 14.00 - Check out Time 12.00 -
- No pets allowed -

Parking & Transportation
- 10 car parking available on Basement 1 -





Face book | Twitter | Instagram  |

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. yaaaay.. congrats on your first hotel review :) your pictures and reviews are amazing. love them all. you are the best!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete