Better Chocolate Than Never,

Better CHOCOlate Than Never 2 - Christmas Edition - Senopati

12/10/2013 Soya Yanagawa 0 Comments



Welcome to the season of joy! Can you feel the christmas spirit fills the air? hehe, I really love Christmas.. I just thought that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! hope that you feel the same too!

Christmas came early this year, especially to Better Chocolate Than Never. Well, Better Chocolate Than Never is my favorite place to have something sweets. It was a humble cake / chocolate shop that will indulge you to the fullest by their creations. If you don't trust me, you can read my review here.

To celebrate this festive moment, Better Chocolate Than Never will introduce you with their special cake. 





So beautiful right? The cake was plain white with snowflakes texture. This humble yet elegant appearance looks very eye catching when I go to the display shelf. This gorgeous cake was named baby white.







Baby White IDR 34,000 (seasonal)

The white and silky texture on the outside was made from white chocolate frosting. To be honest, I am not a biggest fans of white chocolate. I don't really like white chocolate because sometimes it was too sweet for my taste. But when I eat this baby white, I cannot stop devour it. 

The white chocolate frosting is so smooth and delicious. The sweetness is not overwhelming, and suits for my taste. 



You can find the chocolate cake and cream inside this baby white. With a hint of bitterness from the chocolate cake, this baby white really makes my heart joy.  





Chocolate Espresso Brownies Cookies 

On this special occasion, Better Chocolate Late Than Never also give you their homemade and freshly baked Chocolate Espresso Brownies Cookies. This dark brown colored cookies have a wonderful texture; Crisp on the outside, moist on the inside. The hint of coffee really indulge my appetite. I really like the bittersweet taste from this cookies. 





Better Chocolate Than Never also serve Log Cake to celebrate Christmas. You can choose Classic Dark Chocolate Cake or Black Forest Cake that will be shaped into log. Beside that, if you don't have any idea what to give to someone special, Better Chocolate Than Never also provide 3 kinds of parcel.





- PARCEL A -
IDR  991,000

| 1 Log Cake - Classic Dark Chocolate | 1 Box of Truffles (5 pcs) |
| 1 tin of Chocolate Espresso Brownies Cookies (20 pcs) | 1 Jar of Tartlets (10 pcs) |
| 1 pouch of Hot Chocolate at home | 2 Baby Walnut |


- PARCEL B -
IDR 1,308,000

| 1 Log Cake - Classic Dark Chocolate | 1 Tin of Truffles (16 pcs) |
| 2 tins of Chocolate Espresso Brownies Cookies (40 pcs) | 2 Jars of Tartlets (20 pcs) |
| 1 pouch of Hot Chocolate at home |


- PARCEL C -
IDR 1,892,000

| 1 Log Cake - Classic Dark Chocolate | 2 Tins of Truffles (32 pcs) |
| 2 tins of Chocolate Espresso Brownies Cookies (40 pcs) | 2 Jars of Tartlets (20 pcs) |
| 2 pouches of Hot Chocolate at home | 2 Tins of Double Chocolate Cookies (40 pcs) |
| 4 Baby Walnut |



Well, I really enjoy my visit to Better Chocolate Than Never. I will come back for sure to try their ice cream and cupcakes. 


Have a great day and Godspeed.

BETTER CHOCOLATE THAN NEVER
Jl. Senopati No. 41
Jakarta Selatan 12190

T. +62 21 573 1457 




Face book | Twitter | Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

0 Comment: